Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Walk: April 9, 2010

I walked 1.6 miles today. I am not sure if that is good or bad. I have a head cold and I am not sure I should have been out. It was so sunny, however, I just had to take a small walk.

I tried to take a different route in hopes of finding interesting pictures. I really did not find anything interesting to take a picture of. Though, it could be that I am just not feeling well and nothing seemed interesting. I did walk on a road that I have never taken before and I did see something that surprised me. I found several houses with large lots of land. They must have been 5 acres each! The houses were not any bigger than our house, even though their neighboring houses across the street were at least 1.5 to 2 times bigger than our house. Those houses must have been built at the same time ours were, but why do they have such big lots? I suppose it could be that they were built by individuals, where our house is part of a 1950's development. So strange. I quite envy those lots though. I could plant apple trees and other fruit trees there. Oh and I bet I could plant a huge rhubarb patch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment