Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day 9

Theme of the Day: Follow a Map

Cat-tails along the trail. 

Today’s 30 Days of Biking route was one that I had never been on before. This time I was smart and I mapped it out before I left. I still missed a few turns, but it was much less stressful than being lost yesterday was. It was an okay route, but I did not like how close the houses where to the trail. It was like riding in someone’s backyard.

I ended up going 8.2 miles. It was cold and it was windy and I am quite happy to be home. Still it was fun!







View April 9, 3012 in a larger map






2 comments:

  1. It's often exciting to explore new trails, I like that very much! Mostly I use a bike trail map, though sometimes I spare it and enjoy to see where I will come to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. I would love to cut some of those cat tails for an arrangement.

    ReplyDelete