Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 13

Froggie Cupcakes!!!!
Today's 30 Days of Biking ride was delayed due to a previously scheduled birthday party. Tomorrow is our Goddaughter Ellie's fourth birthday. Today she had a wonderful party at the Dodge Nature Center. There were real frogs and turtles and of course Froggie Cupcakes!

I did go for a short ride when I got home. I don't know where I got the idea that it was going to be 48 today, but it is really only in the high 30's. My ride felt quite cool and windy. I managed .98 miles and I am going to be happy with it. Maybe I can get in a longer ride before Monday's snow. (Yes, more snow. The poor robins.)


Miles Today: .98
Total Miles: 36.2

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your goddaughter! Those cupcakes are adorable. Good for you for getting your ride in when it is so very cold there. Hope it doesn't snow again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dodge Nature Center must be a wonderful place for children, and I guess Ellie enjoyed that day very much (not only because of those yummy frog cupcakes). Great that you go for a bike ride every day, even if the weather conditions are so bad! Please, no more snow, it's time for real spring...

    ReplyDelete