Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 19

10/59 Miles


 Miles Today: 10.59
Total Miles 2013: 378.09
Total Miles National Bike Month: 220.9
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 220.9
Days in a row: 49

National Bike Challenge Local Position: 17th * (out of 499 riders.)
      ~ I am in 3rd place for women riders in Minnesota!*~
National Bike Challenge National Position: 1071th* (out of 20791 riders)
      ~I am in 136th place for women Nationally.*~

*This number will change as people enter mileage. It is my position at the time I entered my miles for the day. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the annotations on your map, but I'm sad to read how bad the weather conditions became during your bike ride. I can feel your relief when you finally arrived back home: "Home, sweet home"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you were able to write about what was going on during your ride, but I am sorry it ended with rain and thunder. Glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete