Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 21

Another day for a ride between raindrops. Actually, it was a ride through raindrops! In order to get credit for  riding each day on the National Biking Challenge you have to ride at least one mile. So I. set off today with the goal of getting at least a mile in. In the end it I succeeded in 1.33 miles. Nothing much fun to write about, but enough to get my daily points. I fear that tomorrow will be a short ride too, but maybe on Thursday I will be able to get a nice long ride in. 

1.33 Miles
Miles Today: 1.33
Total Miles 2013: 382.39
Total Miles National Bike Month: 225.2
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 225.2
Days in a row: 51

1 comment:

  1. Well, the weather here in Germany is about the same: Rain, no sun, and the temperatures are falling and falling: For instance this afternoon at 5pm they were only in the upper 40s! The snow line is said to be at a height of only 1,500 feet. Will I see snow again soon...?

    ReplyDelete