Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 23

Lilacs everywhere!
I saw so many lilacs on my 20 mile ride today! It was a beautiful day to ride; not too hot and not to cold. Perfect. I managed to get lost once or twice, but I found more lilacs that way! I also found this great eagle carving:

Isn't he great!

He looks so real too!

20.16

Miles Today: 20.16
Total Miles 2013: 411.5
Total Miles National Bike Month: 250.41
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 250.41
Days in a row: 53

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what wonderful lilacs, I envy you so much for being able to enjoy such a great day! I'm really missing my bike rides: It's already May, and so far there was only one longer ride for me - it was in March! Waiting for the sun to arrive here as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE lilacs. Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures of them with us - and the eagle carving. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete