Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 7



It was a great day for a bike ride! I rode an easy 17.14 miles and I saw some fun sights. Let's see... I saw some of the first flowers of the season, a peace sign and a great bird house. I also saw tons of birds including: mallards, geese, loons, pheasants, blue jays, robins, finches, chick-a-dees and several that I did not know. The pheasants about scared me off my bike! One flew off right in front of me!

Close up of loons
(from the photo above the flower photo in the collage) 

 Miles Today: 17.14
Total Miles 2013: 224.21
Total Miles National Bike Month: 67.02
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 67.02
Days in a row: 37

1 comment:

  1. Now, winter is definitely over in Minnesota, isn't it? No more snow until December... A great collage of pictures! Hopefully you won't be scared by the pheasants anymore.

    ReplyDelete