Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

French Fridays with Dorie: Gnocchi a la Parisienne

This week for French Fridays with Dorie, the planned dish was gnocchi a la parisienne.
I had planned to make this dish on Monday or Tuesday, but Rodney had the flu and did not think he could stomach it. Then he was feeling better on Wednesday, so I had planned to make it that night. But by mid-afternoon I knew that I was not going to be eating much myself that night. By evening it was obvious that I had the flu. Yesterday, Thursday, I was in no condition to make anything. I was hoping I would be able to make it today, Friday, but it was all I could do to make some Malt-O-Meal for breakfast.  I still want to try it, so I hope to make it next week. Stay tuned…

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about this Italian meal with a somehow French touch. I will stay tuned... Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were too sick to make the gnocchi. I hope you can make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're all healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I am feeling a bit better now. I am still resting today, but I hope to be back posting agian tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete