Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Walk: March 30 and March 31, 2010

My walks for the last couple of days have been very short. I have been having knee pain. I don't want to hurt myself, so I have been taking it slow. I maybe walked 1.5 miles yesterday and maybe one mile today. Because I did not walk that far I have not taken many pictures. I liked the picture of my neighbor's tree (lower right), with the woodpecker holes, very interesting. (At least I think they are woodpecker holes.) How do you think the leaves under the oak, in the lower left, ended up cleared away in a circle like that? The bluebird was a mailbox ornament and the last photo shows the buds on a lilac bush. Buds on a lilac bush, in March! The weather is very strange this year. Very, very strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment