Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tried & Chewed: Wallumbilla Crustless Quiche

I collect recipes, lots and lots of recipes. I surf a lot of websites and search cookbooks for them. I save some to my computer and the ones I think have the most promise I print out. This leaves me with a lot of recipes floating around the house. To combat this I sort them into a couple different three ring binders. The first one is the untried folder. After we have tried them and liked them they go into the “Tried & Chewed” folder.




Tonight we had the Wallumbailla Crustless Quiche from the section called “Best of the Best”. We put recipes in that section that we use over and over again.



The hubby doesn’t like crust, so this crustless quiche is perfect for him. Also, being curstless, this quiche makes a great easy weeknight meal. Tonight we had it with leftover Christmas ham. I wish I had picked up some broccoli or mushrooms to add to it. In the past we have had it with different fillings. I especially like fennel, caramelized onions and gruyere. I highly recommend trying this recipe. It is not the most delicate quiche, but it is tasty and quick to put together. 



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful ring binder - and so many delicious recipes inside. In my next life (if any) I definitely want to enjoy cooking and baking!

    ReplyDelete