Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Product Review: Wolfgang Puck Creamy Tomato Soup

There is nothing like a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup on a negative something degree day in Minnesota. So today I made myself a grilled cheese and opened up this can of Wolfgang Puck Creamy Tomato Soup. Doesn't it look tasty with a dollop of crème fraîche and some green onion?



All I can say about this soup is “Yum-O-Rama”! It was so fresh tasting! I am a big believer in making things from scratch, but if you need a quick meal this can’t be beat. At $3 or so a can it is not the cheapest soup in the store, but it has an ingredient list that you can actually read and a taste you wont find in most restaurants. I pan to stock up, because sometimes you need grilled cheese and tomato soup on a 90 degree day in Minnesota too!

1 comment:

  1. It is surely worth the price!

    Oops, when I had read about the "90 degree day", I became aware that "negative something" is also in Fahrenheit. Damned cold!

    ReplyDelete