Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day 13

Theme of the Day: It's not so bad! 

Day 13 of 30 Days of Biking dawned damp, cloudy and windy. I did not expect to go much further than a Imile or so today. It looked so unpleasant outside that I did not even take water with me. I figured I would be back so quick that it would not matter.

Well... now I know that I need to always set off prepared for a longish ride. Because once I started it really was not so bad. It was not fun when I had to ride into the wind, but I was able to go about 4 miles without too much discomfort and I would have gone further if I had really been prepared.

Now, I hear that there might be snow at some point in the next few days... I am don't seem myself braving that, but who knows?

To the left...

...to the right.



View April 13, 2012 in a larger map

3 comments:

  1. Kudos for getting on your way for the longer ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo of the long and twisting road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow again, after so many days of sunny spring days...? I hope you will be spared from that, good luck!

    ReplyDelete