Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day 15

Theme of the Day: It Would Hurt to Hit a Deer

Look who I almost hit!
Woooo! I have a new record distance: 13.17 miles! I had been hoping to make it 15 miles on day 15 of 30 Days of biking, but I had already ridden around in circles a bit to make it to 13. I thought people were going to think I was a bit crazy soon.




View April 15, 2012 in a larger map

"Martha, that crazy woman is riding by again!"
While I did a lot of circling around home at the end of my ride, I did go to some new areas today too. Today was the first time I took Hanson over Hwy 10. It is a complicated intersection. I used the sidewalk to get across. I am not strong enough to ride with traffic over it yet.




View April 15, 2012 in a larger map

The rest of the ride was simple and I took a couple of neat pictures.

The Erlandson Park trail actually goes under a power line.

I pointed the camera up as I rode under. 

Newly discovered falls closeup.

Falls from a distance.

When I got home I actually had to hose Ursula down! She was quite dirty.

Dirty!

Clean!
The most exciting part of the day was Rodney getting his new bike. Oh, I am so excited that we will be able to ride together!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rodney on his new bike! It will be great that you will be able to go on rides together now. Great job on doing such a long ride today, Ronda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bike ride with great pictures of a power pole, the falls and Ursula (before and after cleaning). And congratulations to Rodney, now you can enjoy bicycling together, have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete