Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day16

Theme of the Day: Old Mother Goose Please Go Away!

I woke up to cold and snow this morning, luckily it was just flurries and nothing stuck. However, it was nothing compared to what my Uncle from northern Minnesota woke up to this morning!
Snow in Marble, MN. 
At first I was just going to wait to go for a ride until this evening, but I decided to go for a short ride even though it was cold this morning. I managed a 3.5 mile ride and I stopped at the grocery store on the way home.



View April 16, 2012 pt 1 in a larger map

Rodney and I's evening ride had to be cancelled because just as Rodney was driving into the driveway tonight our dryer started making a very bad sound. When I went to check it out, the news was as bad as dryer news can be. It was quite dead. So, instead of riding tonight, we will need to go look at dryers and perhaps visit a laundry to finish drying my clothes!

3 comments:

  1. My word, that's a lot of snow, especially for this time of year! I am so glad you didn't get this much and am surprised that you were able to get out and go for a little ride today with the snow flurries. Sorry to hear about your dryer and hope that you were able to find a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so much snow in Northern MN... Fortunately not in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, so you are able to continue the 30 Days of Biking series. Best wishes for a soon return of the real spring!

    Sorry to read about the nasty dryer surprise - better luck with the new one!

    ReplyDelete