Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day 23

Theme of the Day: Oh, Drat!

I am working this week, so my 30 Days of Biking rides will have to be later and shorter. Tonight's ride was even a bit shorter than it needed to be, at least time-wise, because something is not right in my back. I am in a lot of pain. I hope that by going a bit lighter tonight I will be able to do longer rides later in the week. For, you see, I have set a goal for myself of riding 300 miles this month. Currently I am at 205.89 miles, but now I have only 7 days to complete the other 94.11 miles. That would be easy if all was well, but it is more of a challenge now. Wish me luck!

30 Days of Biking ride = 4.56 miles




View April 23, 2012 in a larger map

4 comments:

  1. Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to read that your back is hurting. All my best wishes and good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to read that your back is hurting. All my best wishes and good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to read that your back is hurting. All my best wishes and good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete