Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 27

Rodney and I went for a ride today. It was a nice long one too. Rodney turned back at about 10 miles and I went on for a total of 15.23 miles.

Look at that map! 15.23 miles today!

We stopped for a lovely ice cream today. 

Rodney had Twix and I had licorice.
We both had marshmallow topping. 

A cute little diorama of an ice cream shop in the ice cream shop!

From the top.

If you look closely you can see Rodney on the bridge. 

Coon Creek from the top of the Creek Meadow Dr bridge. 

The entrance to my favorite trail. 


Miles Today: 15.23
Total Miles: 117.11

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I see how much you are enjoying the arrival of spring: 15 miles, great! The ice cream looks yummy (even if I had not tasted marshmallow topping yet - but soon I will be able to do so). Three days left, and now you can be sure to reach the 120m target. Maybe even more? Let's see... Enjoy your bike rides!

      Delete
  2. Actually, it was the first time I have had marshmallow topping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I am not very fond of it. I like regular marshmallows, especially homemade, but I don't enjoy marshmallow filling much and this was more like that. I just thought it might be best with licorice ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great reward for your bike ride. It looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete