Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 13

I meant to take a shorter ride today, but I took a wrong turn in Bunker Hills Regional Park. I can't believe how lost I get in that park. Maybe by the end of summer it will be in my head?

I am excited to say that I broke 300 miles today. I am now at 311.47 miles since the first of April! Woot! It is also time to announce my new goal. I plan to ride a total of 1500 miles between April 1 and October 31. If I just make my 300 miles a month from May to September I will succeed, but I wanted to give myself a buffer. You know...just in case!

11.91


Miles Today: 11.91
Total Miles 2013: 311.47
Total Miles National Bike Month: 154.28
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 154.28
Days in a row: 43

1 comment:

  1. I foresee that it will be a great biking summer for you, wonderful! Don't be bummed about the wrong way in Bunker Hills, sometimes it can be fun to discover new routes...

    ReplyDelete