Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 24

10.5 Miles

Dang. I tried to use a new mapping app today, but I ended up losing the map. Very frustrating. I have remade the map as well as I can in Google Maps. It is annoying because Google does not recognize that I can ride through some places, so it is hard to remake routes. I will have to try again tomorrow to get the app to work.


Miles Today: 10.5
Total Miles 2013: 422
Total Miles National Bike Month: 260.91
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 260.91
Days in a row: 54

2 comments:

  1. I see. Often these apps help us, but sometimes they only cause trouble (at least at first)... By the way, which app are you currently trying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I had read your next blog post at first, I'd known that it's the Strava app... Are you content with it?

      Delete