Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 26

I saw a small flock of turkeys on my ride today. 

Hmmm.... I am not pleased with Strava today. Again, it is probably not the app's fault, it is probably my phone. Still the GPS did not read correctly and says that I rode 11.2 miles, but if you look at the Strava map below you will see that it did some funky things to my route. I remapped the route in Google Maps and it was really around 9 miles. I am going to give Strava another chance on a sunny day, since my GPS works better without clouds, but if it does not work that way I am going to let it go. 

Strava was wrong again today it says 11.2 miles.

9 Miles when mapped in Google Maps. 
Miles Today: 9
Total Miles 2013: 440.5
Total Miles National Bike Month: 279.41
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 279.41
Days in a row: 56

2 comments:

  1. It seems that the turkeys are ignoring the "private property" sign, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admire what you are doing and enjoying the updates!

    ReplyDelete