Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

National Bike Month: Day 30

4.4 Miles
Yay! I made it to my 300 mile goal! Now tomorrow I can just take a leisurely ride. Today's ride was really quite wet. I had thought that I would ride to Walgreen's to get a card for Rodney (it is our anniversary tomorrow), but it started to rain on my way. So I changed course and rode to Jensen's. The rain stopped by the time I got there, so when I came out I thought I would take the long way home. Well, that was a mistake. It was pouring rain by the time I got home! Oh well, I got my miles in so I am happy...if a little wet!

Miles Today: 4.4
Total Miles 2013: 464.4
Total Miles National Bike Month: 303.31
Total Miles for National Bike Challenge: 303.31
Days in a row: 60

2 comments:

  1. All my best wishes on your anniversary today, Ronda and Rodney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you an Rodney had a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete