Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Ah, Valentine’s Day, a day to express your love and to eat chocolate. I intend to do both today. I have a wonderful supper planned to celebrate the day. Sadly, I can not share that supper with the blog today. All of the components are either from Daring Bakers or French Fridays with Dorie. I promise that by the end of the month I will be able to post about that complete meal.

I can tell you about the rest of the day, however. Rodney has the day off today, so we are going out for a nice lunch. I think we are going to Origami for sushi and sake. (I love sake!). I will post more about that meal this afternoon. Until then I hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day!


3 comments:

  1. That picture is cute and funny! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice day with hopefully much sun and enjoy your lunch at Origami (they have indeed a rich selection of sake)!

    ReplyDelete