Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Lunch

We think Origami is the best sushi in Minneapolis.
We like the Downtown location the most.

They have won many awards and they have many framed greetings from the celebrities that have eaten there.
The one above our table was from Daryl Hannah. (Sorry, I didn't get a pic.)

We sat close to the Sushi Bar today.

Our first appetizer was edamame. 
I also ordered tea instead of sake. I just wasn't feeling alcohol at noon-ish.

Our second appetizer was tempura. 
(I only took one picture, so I was stuck using this one.)

Then cam the sushi. 
We had a NY! NY! Roll and a 9 1/2 Weeks Roll.
It was incredibly filling!

They always give you a flower. 
(I took mine home!)


2 comments:

  1. That's looks really like a very delicious lunch, perfect for Valentine's Day! I like the flower of the main course, too. Strangely, I have not been to a Japanese restaurant yet (though I know Sushi, but it was at a Thai or Chinese, so I have to try the original someday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I've been wanting to do a restaurant/meal post, but I always seem to forget my camera.

    ReplyDelete