Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello! I am out here.

Okay, you might have noticed that I have not been posting a lot lately. Of course I have been cooking and eating. I have been reading and crocheting. I have been planning my planting and what I am going to do with it. I just have not been putting it all here. I think it is partly because Rodney and I have been avoiding sugary food and white flour. Because of that I am not baking. I only really feel inspired in the kitchen when I am baking. Cooking is not as exciting to me. But it is that time of year when canning will be starting. Also, I know I will be making up some herbal goodies. I have to get started on my Christmas gifts you know. (My hubby has vetoed Lavender Jelly, but I think I can slip a batch of Rosehip Jelly through!) So expect some posts to be showing up soon!

Here are some pictures of the weird clouds over our house Tuesday night:





And the Perfect Dandelion!


5 comments:

  1. That IS the perfect dandelion photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting and strange formation of clouds, there are no much occasions to take such pictures! And what a lovely dandelion!

    I'm curious of reading more about your self-made jellies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cloud formations are remarkable! I am glad you are doing well. You know, Ronda, since you prefer baking you should join us over at Baked Sunday Mornings - we are baking our way through BAKED Explorations. Check it out - it would be fun if you baked along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are really lovely. This is my first visit to your blog and I've spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete