Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Days of Biking: Day 5


Theme of the Day: I can do 10 miles easy!

I had appointments today, so I did not get out on Ursula until almost 3pm. I mostly followed the trails near my house. I was so tempted to keep going south when I was in Erlandson Park, but I knew I needed to get home and take Hawthorne for a walk before making supper. (Heaven forefend that he not get to go out and torment the neighbor’s dog.) Still I was able to get in 10.43 miles and it was easy! I was winded by 3 miles on Sunday and now 10 is nothing. That is so cool! I am looking forward to being able to do 20 miles soon.




View April 5, 2012 in a larger map

3 comments:

  1. I know that you must be feeling pretty proud of your progress, Ronda. And, you should be! I'm glad you now have Ursula and can ride each day without worrying about your tires. Have a fun ride tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Elaine said you can be really proud of the progress, great! Soon you will reach the Mississippi River... Here we often have marvelous bike trails along the riverside, how about there?

    By the way, I was surprised when reading that Hawthorne torments your neighbor's dog. Is it only a small dog, or is Hawthorne just a quite brave cat to irritate a dog? (Remember I do not have any pets, so I always thought that dogs are tormenting cats, not vice versa.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete