Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days Biking 2013: Day 2

A Small Plea...

36 degrees, well that is better Mother Nature, but how about 50 degrees? Wouldn't a nice balmy day with sunshine and temperatures in the 50s be nice? You would have happy birds. Little sprouting plants would adore you. Not to mention the joy it would bring one bicyclist trying to do 30 Days of Biking…
~~~
Today’s ride was again short and cold. While it felt much warmer today than yesterday, my head was still very cold even with a scarf under my helmet. The rest of me was fairly toasty, but I just could not take the cold on my head. I figured that since I am only barely over the illness I have been fighting for the last month I should probably take it easy again today. So, in the end, I followed the same route as yesterday.


View 30 Days Day 2 in a larger map

3 comments:

  1. It's getting warmer, Ronda! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you drive the route in the same direction? Or maybe in the opposite direction? Oops, sorry, it's a silly question, it's definitely not important to know... I hope weather will improve soon so that you will be able to enjoy longer bike rides. At least the temperatures seem to rise step by step!

    ReplyDelete