Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 14

Ugh.

This is starting to be a broken record. Yes, more snow. In April.  There was a dusting of snow when I got up this morning and then it started to do this:


Look at those huge flakes! Craziness!

I tried to sit it out and wait for it to get better but this was the best I could do:


That is rain hitting the puddle at the end of the driveway. It was about twice as bad when I came home from my "very short route" today. I think that .81 miles is a bit of a victory today!



There is snow in the forecast for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week!

Ugh.

Miles Today: .81
Total Miles: 37.01

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my. That's a lot more snow your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a victory - and you can be definitely proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are getting all that snow in April! I think it is a victory that you got any mileage in. You are so patient!

    ReplyDelete