Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 15

Happy Tax Day! Isn't it just so lovely with the added snow, cold and wind? I know, it does not seem at all fair. I mean, if we are going to have to deal with the IRS we should at least get to enjoy the beginning of spring!

My ride was a bit longer today, but nowhere near as long as I would have liked. That freaking wind is a killer! The ride was great going one way, but the way back...Oh man! Shhhh.... don't get too excited.... is possible that it will be around 40 tomorrow and maybe even sunny! I am dreaming of at least five miles.




Miles Today: 2.36
Total Miles: 39.37

5 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow! Sun, sun, sun!

    By the way, I'm wondering about "Tax Day": Is it a day when certain taxes must be payed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to have all your income taxes filed by April 15th. Technically, you need to pay them too, but usually you can make arrangement. (Costly arrangements.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's remarkable that you have been able to get 40 miles in with the weather you have had there. I hope it is warmer tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete