Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 20

Today was a two ride day! Woot! 

Ride 1
Ride 2
I thought it was actually quite nice out today. (You know, in a strange snow-in-April-having-to-wear-gloves-and-ear-muffs-while-biking sort of way!) My first ride was a bit cooler and there were patches of ice, but very little wind. My second ride was windier, but the temps were in the low 40s.

I ended up putting in 9.67 miles total! 5.07 miles on the first ride and another 4.6 on the second. Sadly though, with the storm, I am now 28.42 behind my goal of 5 miles per day. If only the weather would cooperate!

My tarragon seems to feel that everything is on schedule
and has been up for about two weeks!
(If you have any good tarragon recipes please send them to me!)

Another fun snowman. The snow was perfect for it!

The trails are still covered in snow. 
Miles Today: 9.67
Total Miles: 71.58

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love snowmen... But April is definitely the wrong season for them! Again great pictures, and again I'm really impressed by your endurance in this I-want-to-bike-every-day-month. Don't worry about the missing miles, you can be absolutely proud of your performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Your tarragon seems to love your weather.

    ReplyDelete