Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Days of Biking 2013: Day 5

Shoot. I should have waited until the afternoon to take a bike ride today. I decided to go around 11 am because the sun had left and I figured the rain and cold would be here soon. What really happened is that it warmed up from the high 20's to about 40. It does seem to be windier, so maybe it was better.

Because of the cloud cover I could not get a GPS reading on my phone, so no map from today. However, I followed the same route as Monday, so I know that I went 1.3 miles. At this rate I do not believe that I will be seeing my 150 miles this month. Especially since there is lots of rain in the forecast for the next week or so.

Though I do have some good news! We stopped at Penn Cycle in Blaine and picked up a back fender for my bike!  "Ha!" I say to mud-puddles. "Ha!"


Miles Today: 1.3
Total Miles: 10.5

2 comments:

  1. Well dome, no more hassle with mud puddles... Now, let's hope for better weather conditions soon, all my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20s! I think it is truly wonderful that you are getting out there with your bike with the weather you are having. I am too much of a wimp and probably would have given up by now. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete